Monday, April 03, 2006

Back in the Big Ringo

Well, I'm back from my week-long trip to Okinawa. After a week of not having any computer access, let alone a Mac, I'm thinking about a post on "Mac-less" travel survival tips. That will have to wait for later.

It seems Apple has yet to suprise us with anything for their 30th anniversary, though I had thought otherwise. Maybe something will come when the week starts in Cupertino? *Sigh*

In the mean time, I've been catching up on news and posts in the Mac-osphere... Lots of new stuff on MacUpdate in the last week - just waded through those. For iPod users, I found this post via TUAW about a visual guide to iPod key combos for resets. This is very well done, and Apple should adopt something like this for their support site. I should cite the folks who made this: www.command-tab.com - interesting blog.

That's it for now - brevity can be its own reward in some cases.

No comments: